Sunday, October 30, 2011

Jelli Music Station

Hey everyone, I know that many people do not have the option to listen to good EDM(electronic dance music) on their radio stations where they live. But if you are ever on the computer and would like to tune into some great EDM, then you should check out

Jelli

They offer user-controlled music stations and are home to Jelli 96.7 which broadcasts EDM in Las Vegas. The users are very smart in what they want to listen to and I guarantee you that you will want to stay tuned for as long as you want. You can also register and get in the rocketing game and try to get your song rocketed onto the air.

Have a great sunday!

4 comments:

I'll be sure to check it out. I'm into EDM like there's no tomorrow. Tycho, Mylo, Deadmau5, Ratatat, Tim Hecker are just a few of my artists.

I hate house music... but I love this blog.

a3

who doesn't love deadmau5?! thanks for the comments guys I appreciate having some followers

Post a Comment